How do I change my password?
To change your password, go to MyPhotocase and then Edit my Personal Information. Clicking the Edit button next to Password will allow you to change it.
Here are some tips for creating a good password
- use at least six to eight characters
- use letters, numbers, special characters, upper and lower case
- use several words and/or compound words
- avoid words from dictionaries
- avoid personal information that others could easily guess (for example your name, username [or parts thereof], email address, your telephone number, your birthday, or the name of your boyfriend/girlfriend.)
- after you’ve created your password, protect it! Store your password secretly, and don’t use it for any other online accounts.
Please note: Photocase employees will never ask you for your password or your personal data. Never give out your password to anyone.