What is a Lightbox?
A Lightbox is a word we use to describe a collection of photos created by a user. Anyone can make a Lightbox and they can be public or private.
There are a few other uses for Lightboxes too. For example,
- You can download several photos from a Lightbox at one time
- You can send an invite to a friend to show them your Lightbox
- You can copy or move selected photos between Lightboxes
- You can work on and rename your Lightbox
- You can delete your Lightbox and start from scratch
- You can use Lightboxes to categorize your photos into a series. This group of photos is noted on your Photo Detail page.
- You can publish Lightboxes and share your collection with other users.
See also, What is the difference between a public and private lightbox?